My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Saturday, October 20, 2012

SMooch Day and Night Dress in White (Review Showdown)

 (Original posting by squashycupcake on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)

I love the design but I think this cutting is not suitable for me. It is too shapeless and make me look shapeless...  I dont know if size S might fit better since it look rather fitting on the model.
I am be selling this away or trading for size S. do let me know if you are keen to trade or buy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 (Original posting by micheelllee on her personal blog http://micheelllee.wordpress.com)
 
love the crochet used and how simple it looks yet it exudes class! Reminds me of LB Walsh covet dress but I prefer the smooch version, maybe cos its fits comfortably. Slightly sheer thus nude undegarments are definitely recommended!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 (Original posting by msbunnie on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)

This is definitely an impulsive purchase cos i wasn't intending to get it at all. I have LB dress version of the Walsh Top in white and SMooch dress in white is pretty similar. Nevertheless, i love the fit of the dress as well as the pretty crochet details. White is nicer to show the crochet details but black is definitely more slimmer. Will likely keep both.

No comments:

Post a Comment