My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Love Bonito Manhatten Dress in Black (Review Showdown)

(Original posting by celestine lee on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)




I just received Mahatten Dress in Black from LoveBonito! Initially i was struggling between this piece or the Megagamie one but i decided to go with the black sequins instead of gold.
The dress is light weight and the length is nice . Very glamourous and chic..
The only problem i have is the chest area. I am not sure isit because of my bra , it make my chest look way too big. Maybe i was wearing the wrong bra or the sewed area on the dress is too high. Any ideas ?
Overall this dress is still a good buy though its around $2 more than the Megagamie one.

(Editor note: I enhanced the top photo as the original posted by Celestine was too dark)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
(Original posting by chanelle dream on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)



Hi gals, at the end I got LB Manhatten Dress in Crimson from a forum's seller. I would say this piece is definitely stunning! And I personally prefer the material and sequins of LB's version as compared to MGG's. The material feels more comfy and cooling and the sequins are better made I feel. The cuff is also more fitting in LB's version. Although there is a bonus point for MGG's version they give a belt rather than a sash!:)

However, I got it in size XS and it is too small for me, so I think I will let it go. Do let me know if you guys are keen on it y!


For reference:I am a UK 6, 165cm in height.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment