My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Friday, October 5, 2012

Megagamie - Circle The Embroidery Maxi Dress Cobalt (Review Showdown)





I was oversess when this maxi was launched. Was so happy to know that it was still available when I checked with MGG upon my return to Singapore. Very nice colour and the embroidery was nicely done.

For reference: I am a UK 8, 1.63m.
~~~~~~~~~~~~`
(Original posting by Zenith Angel on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com/)

Sizing for S fits me well and it comes with a matching sash. Love how flowy it is and how smooth the material is. Comes with thick lining so no worries about sheerness for me. The length was a little long for shortie me so would have to alter the length since I plan to wear it with flats. The embroidery at the neckline is pretty and you can forgo wearing a necklace to let the embroidery design be seen. Might be a little pricey for a simple design but since it fits me well I shall not complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment