My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Megagamie - Motel Tribal Cut In Dress (Review Showdown)

(Original posting by springfiry on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)

Lovely prints! But too short to be worn as a dress for me. Barely covers my butt, but the cut is so flattering.

UK 6/8 , 1.65m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 (Original posting by zenith_angel on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)

 Bright colours me like hee. There was blue on the racks I think but naturally my eyes went to this colour instead.

This dress was free size. Comes with lining so dress is thick. It will cling to your curves and definitely not tummy friendly. No worries of the cut in exposing the sides of your bra. I was wearing normal cross back bra while trying on. Material remind me of those smooth bodycon with lycra so it is stretchable. If you're larger than UK10 I would say give this dress a miss as it will be too tight for you.
This was priced at $35.90 at KissJane.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment