My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Friday, October 12, 2012

OTD (Love Bonito / The Velvet Dolls)



Top: Lovebonito Kendall Shirt size s
Bottom: TheVelvetdolls Mischa Lace Paperbag Shorts size s

Love the colour of the Kendall Shirt! The material is quite thick. The shorts fits me well and the lace details are pretty nice. The colour of the shorts runs pretty badly when I wash the shorts, so much so that my bathroom floor is stained with the colour when I hang the shorts to dry. Not sure whether others have experience the same problem. I just guess have to be careful when washing the shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment