My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Friday, November 9, 2012

Megagamie - Intazia Bandage Skirt

(Original posting by Starrycloset on http://starrycloset.wordpress.com)


Was quite surprised to be invoiced for this at 9.45pm even though i totally forgot the launch and commented at 9.20pm that night. Not a very popular item? Probably because they have the dress version - Motel Tribal Cut In Dress, of this as well? I got attracted to the patterns on the skirt, plus i’m still stuck on the peplum top fashion, so i decided to get more bottoms to go with my peplum top!


To be honest, when I saw the skirt up close, i didn’t really like the pattern and i was wondering to myself if this was the same skirt I saw on MGG’s pictures. Gave it a try, and once I stood in front of the mirror – tadah! it was really the same skirt I fell in love with. The skirt is quite short, so i was wearing it below my waist. Really love the wavy patterns. Comes with MGG label. Made of  1 layer of vicose rayon. It’s quite stretchy but also rather thin. Comes with an elastic band at the top and a hot pink inner lining. I reckon this will fit up to big UK10 bottoms at most.
Cost $25.50 via normal postage is an ok price for me. The dress version cost $28.50 – but i’m not so much a fan of cut-in tops. If you want to get a printed bandage skirt, I must say this is one of the nicer patterned bandage skirts around.

No comments:

Post a Comment