My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lovebonito Greige Throwover Black





I was looking for an outer wear for the cool weather when I saw LB's preview of this throwover and I knew I had to get one. This throwover is made of crepe chiffon which feels rough to the tough. I do not like the pads at the shoulders and so I removed them. (The photos show the throwover with the pads). The throwover is easy to match and goes well with outfits for the weekdays and weekends.

2 comments:

  1. May I know what size are yiou wearing and what size fits uk8 best? (:

    ReplyDelete