My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

LoveBonito Danessa Blouse Cobalt (Review Showdown)


 

I bought this blouse as I needed a simple top for everyday wear. This top did not disappoint me, it is definitely an all-purpose blouse as I can wear it to work by pairing it with a pair of pencil skirt or pants and dress down by pairing it with shorts. I like the folded sleeves. The material of this blouse - thick crepe - feels rough to the tough. The blouse is non-sheer.

Size s fits me well. I am a UK 8.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Original posting by bbernice on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)

Absolutely loving this top! Its not filmsy, and there's a matte zip at the back of it. Available in three colours, cobalt, black and hot pink. True hot pink it is! Material is great, crepe chiffon which is like my malory romper! Though not lined, its not sheer in my opinion. Versatile top that can be worn tucked in for a corporate, smart look and tucked out for a lazy day out. I like that the sleeves is folded up, length wise just nice too. Got it in XS since the ptp of 16 fits me. Though priced at $27, it's a bit steep for a basic top but for the quality, its worth it. Hoping that the colour won't run when I wash it. 

(UK6/8 top and bottom)
Richibrown Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment