My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

LoveBonito - Sigur Tweed Skirt (Review Showdown)

(Original posting by on her personal blog http://fiorellarain.blogspot.sg)




Super love for this skirt. 
I would definitely choose this over the Miranda Peplum Skirt because this skirt is what I've been looking for!
1. Length - I love the length, I find the length for Miranda peplum skirt slightly too long. However Miranda is great for work. The Sigur skirt might not be suitable for work though as it's on the shorter side, most probably more suitable for dress down Friday(s) and play-days. But a peplum skirt looks more chic when it's shorter! (personal opinion)
2. Fit - True to size, fits great. It is a little stretchy. 
3. Comes with back zip, no lining. But I don't find it sheer. Unless under strong light.
I like how LB hides the sight of unsightly elastic band at waist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Original posting by sherlynchanwp on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)

I like the LB Sigur Tweed Skirt (XS) much more than the Miranda Skirt just because it is thicker and has a non-pleated peplum skirting. It is definitely more figure flattering for slim silhouettes and provides more shape. Colour-wise, I'm not sold on the Purple. To me it seems more of a dark grey and has blue undertones, rendering it a more of a cool than warm colour. If I had known earlier, I'd have opted for the Green piece instead. Similar to all other LB tweed items, this one also has multi-colour thread sewn all over. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Original posting by misstiny on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)

Usually took Size XS for LB clothes, but this time I chose to get size S because of the measurements given on the website. The sizing of the skirt is slightly smaller than the Miranda skirt, so it's wise to size it up for added comfort to the tummy. Fits the same as my miranda skirt in XS. Besides, the material is quite stretchy but doubt it'll expand much. Doesn't come with inner lining so light can possibly penetrate through your skirt haha.. but don't worry I doubt it will show much. Don't know why it's not sold out yet. I think it's quite a great piece to own, be it dress down or up.

R.D.K holdings S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment