My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Saturday, November 3, 2012

LoveBonito Paige Peplum Top (Review Showdown)





This is really a nice top with a flattering cut. I love how the bottom flares out nicely. The material is stretchy. Size s fits me well. The top does not have any zip. Perfect for weekends with a pair of shorts or weekdays with a pencil skirt or a pair of pants and a blazer.

For reference: I am 1.63m, UK 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Original posting by sherlynchanwp on http://bestofshopping.livejournal.com)


LB Paige Peplum top in Wine (XS) is such a festive piece! I reckon the Forest one would be equally apt for the upcoming Christmas season, my favourite time of the year. I had meant to pair this piece with shorts for a casual day and the combination turns out to work pretty well. I suppose that apart from my Zara crochet shorts, the LB Sidonia shorts in white would be a perfect coordinate. With a scoop neck and low U-back design, it steers us away from the commonly corporate look of the peplum. However, I must say that this piece is rather long, drop waist and has quite a flare at the peplum skirting. Hence, I would not recommend this to petite-built girls and those who are disproportionately longer at the top and shorter at the bottom. Overall, the colour is to-die-for and I'm excited to wear this out on a casual day! Finally, peplum on an off-day (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment