My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lovebonito Laurence tweed top black



I was a bit apprehensive when I opened the package for this top as the top looks smaller than the usual LB size s. True enough, this top is a bit small for me. I am a uk 8. i think size s best fit size 6- small uk 8. Although I love the design of the top and the colour, I am selling this top as it is a bit small for me. Will be looking for size m for this top as I am a sucker for peplum tops. Selling the top at $28 mailed. Pls email me at imxtine@yahoo.com.sg if you are interested. [SOLD]

No comments:

Post a Comment