My humble little blog that highlights blogshop reviews made by fellow blog-shopaholics on various forums / blogs / websites.

Look out for Review Showdown that shows comparison of various reviews on the same piece of fashion and Scoop Reivew that presents pieces yet to be launched on blogshops!

Hope fellow blog-shopaholics would find this under one roof reviews compilation useful in deciding your next purchases (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BREAKING NEWS - The iPhone app is done. Am waiting for the app store's approval. Click here for updates :)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lovebonito Garcia Flats Gold





This pair of gold flats arrived just in time for the festive season. I love gold flats as I think they go well with almost anything. This pair of flats fits me very well. I am a CK 37 and I wear size 37 for this pair. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Proactol LTD

No comments:

Post a Comment